Teams instructions for pupils
Teams instructions for children
- 1) Click on the link and download the Teams app. It doesn’t work as well without the app. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
- 2) Put Solgrid office 365 into google
- 3) Click on Solgrid office 365 (including email)
- 4) Log in with the children’s email and password. Their email and password is in their diaries.
The email is 14 followed by the first initial of their first name and then their last name e.g. Alice Smith would be email@example.com
The children’s password for this is the same one they use to log onto the computers at school so they should know it. If you can’t log in, please email us what you typed in and we can support or reset the password if needed.
- 5) Once you have logged in, there should be an email inviting you to a meeting. Accept the meeting.
- 6) When it is time for the meeting, click on the dots in the top left hand corner and then the calendar app.
- 7) You should see the meeting in the calendar – click join now.
- 8) Enter the child’s first name and the first initial of their last name and click join now.
- 9) Turn the camera on but not the mic.
- 10) Children to unmute themselves when the teacher asks them too.