Admissions To Our School
The Local Authority Policy for Nursery and Reception Place Oversubscription in Community Schools
If a community school receives more applications than there are places available, places will be offered in priority order according to the oversubscription criteria.
- Priority 1a Children in the care of a local authority (looked-after children)
- Priority 1b Children whose exceptional circumstances can only be met by that particular school
- Priority 2 Children who normally live in the catchment area
- Priority 3 Children who would have an older brother or sister at the school
- Priority 4 Children who live closest to the school, based on the actual distance measured in a straight line from the child’s home to school
Further details on admissions are available on the Solihull Council website.